– Bentley's Restaurant at the Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest will be hosting a fabulous Mother's Day Brunch at 10:30am and 1:00pm.
– Located in the beautifully restored 1886 Michigan Central Depot, the Gandy Dancer is a fantastic place to treat mom to brunch or dinner.
– Grange Kitchen & Bar is offering a delicious brunch, staying true to its roots of treating customers to tasty farm to table food.
– Celebrate Mother's Day with brunch with your family at the restaurant at Weber's Inn.
– Zingerman's Roadhouse, just named one of the 100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America, is hosting a decadent brunch.
– Moms interested in letting off some steam and having a blast can shoot for free at Ann Arbor arms on Mother’s Day. Gun rental and ammunition are not free, but the deal includes sales on many items for shooting enthusiasts.
– If you haven’t been to Sava’s before, you won’t want to miss their Mother’s Day brunch buffet from 9am-3pm.
– Arbor Brewing is pulling out all the stops for Mother’s Day, starting with brunch at 10am, hard cider mimosas, a plant sale and farmer’s market courtesy of Growing Hope, and two paint and pour classes for the kids.
– Tables need to be reserved at Aventura, which is offering a brunch buffet along with a bloody mary bar.
– The Riverside Arts Center in Ypsilanti is offering a dance class titled, Fresh Funk (Get Your Groove On).
– The Chelsea AleHouse will be featuring live jazz musicians from 6-8pm.
– At noon, the No. 2 Michigan softball team will host Rutgers in the last game of the regular season.
– The Barefoot Productions Theater is performing its last showing of Motherhood Out Loud, taking audiences through a rollercoaster of different themes and experiences of life in motherhood.
– The Evans Street Station in Tecumseh is having a brunch including Mommy’s Little Helper cocktails.
– Multiple golf courses including Huron Hills Golf Course and Leslie Park Golf Course are inviting moms to walk nine or 18 holes of free golf with a paid child fee.
– Leslie Science and Nature Center wants families to get some fresh air on a guided wildflower hike through the Black Pond Woods.